Many agencies are turning to an electronic policy delivery, reducing delivery “cycle time” from days or weeks to minutes, eliminating printing, mailing and scanning costs, and increasing customer renewal retention and satisfaction (because seven out of ten clients prefer electronic documents).
Join Steve Anderson for this webinar where you'll learn how to implement a successful e-policy delivery program. Steve will also help you understand:
Webinar seats are limited and we will reach capacity. RSVP Now!
Other Speakers Include:
VP, Business Development
About Steve Anderson:
With 30+ years experience in the insurance community, Steve Anderson educates insurance agents on how to use technology to increase revenue and reduce expenses. Steve is one of the industry’s top technology consultants and speakers, and has written articles for virtually every industry publication. He’s currently Dean of the School of Technology at IIABA Virtual University and a national faculty member for the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors.
Live Webinar March 8th
With Steve Anderson
E-Delivery and Encryption for Agents & Brokers
Recognized Authority on Insurance Technology, Productivity and Profitability
WEBINAR SERIES: BEST PRACTICES FOR INSURANCE
Register for webinar below
Mar. 8, 2016
11a PT | 2p ET
- How to receive policy copies electronically from carriers
- How to obtain clients’ permission to deliver documents electronically
- How to comply with ESIGN and UETA e-delivery requirements
- How to integrate data encryption into the e-delivery workflow
- Best practices recommendations for electronic delivery of policies and documents